#OnThisDay 1923 11 AT prisoners executed (two in Limerick, four in Tralee & five in Athlone).
- Michael Brosnan of Rathenny, Tralee, County Kerry.
- John Clifford of Mountluke Caherciveen, County Kerry.
- James Daly from Knock, Killarney, County Kerry.
- James Hanlon of Causeway, Tralee,
- Commandant Con McMahon
- Volunteer Patrick Hennessy
- Thomas Hughes. From Bogginfin, Athlone. He was Lieutenant Commandant, Officer Commanding Munitions Western Division I.R.A., he had served as Captain with the 3rd Engineers Dublin Brigade and was also Officer Commanding Munitions Athlone.
- Michael Walsh. Born in Derrymore County Galway. He was Vice-Commandant, 2nd Battalion No. 1 Brigade, Western Division.
- Herbert Collins. A native of Kickeen, Headford, County Galway. Captured at Currahan charged with being in possession of arms and ammunition.
- Stephen Joyce. A native of Derrymore, Caherlistrane, County Galway.
- Martin Burke. A native of Caherlistrane, County Galway. He was Officer Commanding, Active Service Unit, Number 3 Brigade, Western Division. He was captured at Dowdallshill.